Friday, August 25, 2006

~~Tell me Why...~~


So fast I can back liao… yesterday actually decide write blog de o … but too tired den beh tahan laio o … den directly go to bed laio … but after this time back hav to wait bout a month o …. Cuz next month will be a busy month… too many homeworks and tests…. Later have to take bus back alone o … I think I must can do it de… cuz… I’m saXon ma… oh yeah…. Actually me too decide yesterday back de o …. But if miss a pc class den all the other de will dunno liao de… and my exam too will die o … very cham o… but cuz this matter den make a large number of problems occurs o … I let my DEAR too trouble again o … cuz she cant go to gathering if wan2 accom me o …. Haiz… how come like that de…??? Actually hope I can bring some more fun for my DEAR… cuz I felt that during this holidays I cant make her happy o (even once)…. And me too very busy… actually back home me onli hope can meet with my DEAR and my family onli de…. Yesterday do the stupid homeworks and assignment and lab report till my hands wan2 patah liao o … my small finger there too bit zhong laio o … T.T Mayb when writing too strength laio o … aiyoyoyoyoyyoy…. I think that is my properties o… when I doing my homeworks den I will try my best do it till finished de o … if not den I will worry and bit bu zi ran de o …. Hehehe….. I had thought the music for some part liao o … but dunno she will like it anot o … cuz I think it while I’m studying there o …

~~muaks… common and be happy… love u and gambateh too o …>.o~~~

No comments: