Tuesday, August 22, 2006

~~Haiz...~~

T.T Crying…. Juz now when cook I hurt my hands o … The stupid oil lo… T.T… today a…??? Aiyaya… I think quite bad day gua… dunno y o … but I think my DEAR always worry bout me o … and I’m less to accom her too o … aiyaya…. Later have to start my study again o … it is a pc test o… but not the practical o … but I dunno how to write the code o … aiyaya… hope tmr will be ok o …T.T start to feel pressure from now o … many things haven done too o… today I’m wake so early o … I keep told myself I’m wan2 back to my recent life o…. but I think my honey will be the victim for this changing o … cuz I will less to accom her liao o …. Dunno hwo she there o…? hehe… juz now I went to c c my phone de calendar o … den I found that after this time back den have to wait till long long time den can back lo… bout end of SEPT o …. T.T den I will be a pity and lonely saXon again o … actually I hope my DEAR will follow her parents go there de o … Cuz alone at home really very danger o .. and my Dear too a female o .. Cute cute dear honey o … (If she din get angry la…. :P) tmr test if good den I will get 20% from the overall of the pc subject lo… den final won so worry bout it lo… but if bad… Haiz, den will die de lo.. Tell u a thing la… dunno y I found that my fren so FAKE o … haiz… mayb is yesterday de matter o .. they have the lab class yesterday o … den they dunno how to do the report after that o… den they ask me how lo… but today I heard from a fren (she haven had the lab class) that she ask me dun u have had the lab meh…?? Y ur frens will ask me de..??? so weird o …Can allow me said a rude word..?? WTF… haiz…. Really very sad…. Juz realize that I’m juz a things onli can use by ppl onli o … T.T wat a pity saXon… dunno my DEAR got come here to c c anot de ho…??? I think honey forget liao de la… T.T One more things, today when i study sudden i think to create a song again o .... cuz i dun wan ppl help me do it o ... As i think this is our stuff ma... so decide make it o... soli my DEAR cuz i think like that o .... T.T I think i will make the song bfore create the lyric o ... hope GOD blees me this stupid beh gai musician la... >.O

~~~Really miss my DEAR so much…. If by me den I will Hug her tightly de…but in real cant to make it….T.T~~

No comments: