Sunday, January 14, 2007
~~Soli~~
So fast.... I had worked at my uncle here a week le.... today quite sad... cuz i hope can meet with dear and asked my parents drive me back... actually decide giv her a surprise d... but i think le... cant.. cuz if like that den must cant meet with her le..... at last she gav me d answer is CANT.... my heart juz like get the knife cut le much pieces... so hurt....I'm really hope can gather past bday with her... i decide giv her a flower... buy her a bracelet.... all these as her bday.... but..... nvm ba..... better dun force le... else will quarrel... and she also will face black black when meet d... but heart always will think she haven told her mum wor... like that din try den give up le... how come like that??? really very sad... wan cry le.. mayb cry also useless d... juz a feeling abreact onli d.... suan la... like that onli both unhappy..... ToT I cant do any.....better dun so many fish next time ba..~~ ToT soli~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment