So fast it had been a week here lo… hehehe…. Cham lo… this few day playing game here onli o … later have to study bit bit o … hehehe… hope can study much la… AIyo…. Juz finished my dinner o … now super full lu… yeah… juz now I went to count the money which I save o … RM8 liao o … cuz I dunno yesterday me got save anot tim… so will went to count it o … haha…. So lut ho…?? Aiya… few days din come here and type lo… :P my hands now dunno very yang o… aiya juz now when I finished bath den I take my shirt to wear o … hehe… the hanger broke liao o … den my shirt din wear den get wet liao o … den I had to take a more new shirt o … wat a pity saXon…. T.T today my honey went to grandma house bai bai o … got learn anot a…??? I think my DEAR must very tired there de lo… hehehe… take k urself o …. Ok la….muaks…. oh one more… is juz I rmb bit bit about my dream o … is…. Hehehe…. I dream me wan2 back from KL den super sad o …. And wan2 cry o…. but my sis there cant cry o …. And many more but 4get bit liao tim…. Aiyaya… me so beh o …???? T.T cuz always cry onli o … aiya tmr have to went to skol for lab o …. Dunno got public holidays anot leh…??? Aiya… hope I won sleep till dunno wake up la… hehehe..!!!
~~Love u my DEAR honey…Take k o … dun let urself gastric again…muaks…~~
( + o +)
No comments:
Post a Comment